Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ava's First Carolina vs Duke Game


I'm sure Heather won't mind that my first post on our blog is about sports but here we go. We know the importance of raising your children correctly. Some children are born to parents who are misguided and dare I say sinful, and teach their innocent children to cheer for Duke. As for me and my family, we will cheer for the Tarheels.

I mean who could support a team whose coach looks like Adolf Hitler sans the 'stache, or can support a team that allows thugs like Gerald Henderson to play for them. Not to mention, supporting a team that is very supportive of inappropriate relationships i.e. JJ Redick and Coach K, Wojo and Chris Collins, Christian Laettner and Bobby Hurley, Thomas Hill and every guy he met.

I do hope the Tarheels can overcome the biased refs at Cameron tonight and come away with their 4th straight victory at Cameron.

Oh and if you missed our interview with Hall of Famer Woody Durham you can check it out at www.murphyinthemorning.com

Go Heels!

By the way, Ava knows where her loyalties lie:

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Love it, Love it. Unfortunatley I have to overcome such sinners in my own house and hope that my kids will follow in the footsteps of their wonderful mother!

    ReplyDelete